The editorial policy provisions of the journal “Ecological Safety and Balanced Use of Resources” are based on the recommendations of the Committeeon Publication Ethics (COPE) as well as the experience of foreign and Ukrainian professional associations, research organizations and editorial boards of different publications.
The research articles published in the journal are available for the academic community in Ukraine and abroad.
The purpose of the journal is to highlight the topical issues of ecological safety, environmental protection, balanced use of resources, environmental protection technologies and ways of their solution with the help of new research approaches, fundamental and applied studies, results of research and production activity.
The objectives of the journal are the following:
- To publish the materials of scientific studies on the perspective directions of fundamental and applied sciences, topical technical developments, introduction of innovative projects in accordance with the needs of society in the fields of ecological safety, environmental protection, balanced use of resources and environmental protection technologies.
- To exchange research ideas, research methodology and practical achievements and to provide the venue for the discussion of new theories and cross-disciplinary studies.
- To broaden the scientific outlook of researchers in profile and related fields of expertise and to inform the research community about the best practices of scientists and experts, promising developments and new directions for scientific and technological progress.
- To provide information support to innovators.
- To facilitate the establishment of creative links between research and production teams, to involve scientists from different offices and research institutions in the interaction and cooperation in order to solve the topical issues of ecological safety, environmental protection, balanced use of resources and environmental protection technologies.
The scholarly journal publishes articles in the following fields:
- Fundamental ecological studies;
- Regional and global environmental problems;
- Ecology and environmental protection;
- Environmental problems of the oil and gas industry;
- Technogenic and industrial safety;
- Balanced use of resources;
- Environmental protection technologies;
- Ecological monitoring, forecasting and assessment of the environment state;
- Ecological aspects of renewable energy sources;
- Environmental issues of tourism and recreation;
- Ecological education and raising environmental awareness
- Ecology-related review articles.