DEVELOPMENT OF COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION RISK METHOD
Keywords:population morbidity, chemical-hazardous objects, natural-technogenic systems, exogenous geological processes, public health.
A new approach is proposed to develop a method of comprehensive assessment of life-threatening risks caused by increasing levels of anthropogenic loading, increasing the extent of degradation of land and water resources, changing landscapes, increasing the emissions and discharges of pollutants, depletion and recovery. The purpose of the study is to develop a method of comprehensive risk assessment of the living areas of individual territories, taking into account the impact of a set of natural, environmental, radiological factors inherent in the object of study. Achieving this goal will allow determination of the determinants of specific factors of health of the population and the natural environment, which is important for solving the problem of improving the health of the population and the ranking of areas for health and environmental risk. The estimation of life risks in the event of possible accidents at chemical-hazardous objects is based on the results of forecasting the probable consequences of such accidents, which is carried out taking into account the volume of hazardous chemical emissions, as well as the actual meteorological conditions. The prediction results determine the depth and area of possible contamination, as well as the population that may be in the area]. Accidents at chemical hazardous objects with the release of hazardous chemicals occur due to industrial, structural, technological or operational reasons, or under the influence of external factors that cause damage to technological equipment, devices, structures, vehicles, etc. Based on the analysis of methods of risk assessment from emergencies, the traditional approach to the estimation of life risks at the object and regional level from possible accidents at chemically dangerous objects is improved, based on the results of forecasting the probability of accidental release of toxic substances and the negative consequences of an accident due to accidents. emissions and current meteorological conditions.
2. Busygin B.S. Raster and object-oriented approaches in the tasks of spatial data integrated analysis / B.S. Busygin, S.L. Никулин, Е.П. Zatsepin, K.L. Sergieieva // International University of Resources. Scientific Reports on Resource Issues. - Freiberg: TU Bergakademie, 2010. - Vol. 1. - // Selected Papers of the IUR Partner Universities 2008-2009 - P. 92-102.
3. Trisnyuk VM Information models of ecologically safe development of nature conservation areas / VM Trisnyuk, TV Trisnyuk // Wschodnioeuropejskie Czasopismo Naukowe (East European Scientific Journal) Warsawa, Poland № 2, 2015. S. 132- 136.
4. National Atlas of Ukraine. http ukrmap com ua.
5. Dniester River Basin [Book] = Dniester River Basin: Environmental Atlas: Ecological Atlas / [Resp. Moldova, Apele Moldovy Agency [etc.]; Ukraine, State. Water Resources Agency of Ukraine, Dniester-Prut basin water resources // comp. : O. Lysyuk, V. Mokin, E. Krizhanovsky, G. Syrodoev, etc.]. - 2012. - 45 p.: Col. illus., maps, tables, diagrams, graphs. - ISBN 978-2-940490-12-7. —Http: //dniester.grida.no/images/docs/AtlasDniester2012.pdf
6. Some aspects of wastewater discharges management to the river in case of its emergency contamination / V.B. Mokin // System Technologies. - No. 6 (23). - 2002. - P. 26-40.
7. Trisnyuk VM Environmental safety management system for natural and anthropogenically modified geosystems. Information processing systems. –2016. –№12. - P.185-188. Index Copernicus _
8. Modeling of urban territories based on remote sensing data. / V.M. Trisnyuk, TV Trisnyuk // IV International Scientific and Practical Conference "Geoinformation Technologies in Territorial Management and Expert Research: Legal, Organizational and Technical Problems" Odessa. October 4-6, 2017 - P. 166-171._
9. V. Trysnyuk, T. Trysnyuk, V. Okhariev, V. Shumeiko, A. Nikitin Cartographic Models of the Dniester River Basin Probable Flooding Centrum Universitar Nord Din Bala Mare - UTPRESS ISSN 1582-0548, №1, 2018 p.61 -67
10. Development of subsystem of registration and preliminary processing of data on control of harmful emissions / Mokin VB, Goryachev GV, Katelnikov DI, Zhukov SO, Morgun IA // Bulletin of Vinnitsa Polytechnic Institute. Special issue on the materials of the 1st All-Ukrainian Congress of Ecologists. –2006 - №5 - P.124-128.
11. Long OS, Trofimchuk OM, Korzhnev MM, Yakovlev EA, Trisnyuk VM other. Monitoring of Ukraine's mineral resource base and ecological status of its mining regions in the context of ensuring their sustainable development. / Long OS, Trofimchuk OM, Korzhnev MM, Yakovlev EA, Trisnyuk VM other. - Kyiv.; Nika-Center -2019. -148s.
12. V. Trysnyuk, T. Trysnyuk, V. Okhariev, V. Shumeiko, A. Nikitin Cartographic Models of the Dniester River Basin Probable Flooding, Centurl Universitar Nord Din Bala Mare - UTPRESS ISSN 1582-0548, No. 3 1,10101 P.61- 67
13. Mashkov O.A. Synthesis of multidimensional automatic systems based on the solution of inverse dynamics problems. Kiev .: KVVAIU, 1989, 76 pp.